Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Quick visit to the hospital

We had to take Victoria to the ER Saturday because she was sooo congested and having trouble breathing Friday night. Can I tell you that 9 hours in the ER just about drove us crazy. I was worried about V's lungs because of her past runs with pneumonia. Turns out that her lungs look good and she did not have any bacteria infections. We are still waiting on some but they sent us home Monday thinking she just has a virus cold. I hope it goes away soon. We have to suction her over and over again. In 6 hours today Grandma Diane used 30 catheters to suction her. This is very tiring for V and us. Well we are just grateful to be back from the hospital so soon. That's all I have for now. Take care

2 comments:

  1. oh my little hunny bunny! my prayers for a quick recovery and total healing. also, strength and restoration for mama, daddy, and grandma diane.
    always thinking of you guys...
    lots of love and hugs,
    BIG victoria =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa Anne,
    I hate those lousy colds. All the kids had the tummy flu the same night a while ago, and I would rather deal with something that lasts just one night rather than the cold that drags on. But that will heal too, just takes a while. How does Victoria do with the suction? She is so darling in the new glasses, I wish I could come to see you..... Sending Hugs and love to you guys. I hope you can feel God giving you strength, praying for that. Keep up the great job!! Hello to Grandma Diane
    oxoxo Diana

    ReplyDelete