Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm 16 Months Today!


Hello Everyone....It's been a really good week here at the CICU. I am getting ready to go home. They are talking about next week or week after. I am off of the breathing vent and just taking in oxygen now. I also have to change my formula before I go home. I have been on a lower fat formula called portagen. I am going to switch to a organic formula called pedia smart.... I am still fed via my G-Tube.... but I can't wait to start my feeding/speech therapy again with Dr. Simone so I can have another swallow study to eat by mouth. I have been very happy playing as much as I can with my cast on my leg. No word on how long it will stay on. I will keep everyone posted on my progress. We appreciate everyone's prayers..... Take care for now...

2 comments:

  1. Happy Sixteen months Sweetie - Grammy Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Lisa,
    My heart aches for you. What you've been through. What Victoria has been through is just heart breaking. It is so evident that Victoria has an amazing purpose here on earth, and I know that she is touching so many lives here and across the globe. I pray that the Lord blesses you with strength,understanding, and boundless love, so that Victoria can thrive and show the world what a wonderful miracle she is. May our Heavenly Father continue to shed His Grace on thee.
    "For I know the plans I have for you" Declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"
    Jeremiah 29:11
    With all my heart... Much Love... Isa Your sister in Christ Always XOXO

    ReplyDelete