Saturday, August 22, 2009

Benefits of being raised in a small town with big hearts!

It's been a real trying week for Victoria. Thank God she is still very stable. She still has a breathing tube in and will until she has her tracheotomy hopefully next week. The doctors have told us that the trach is the only way to get her home safe. At this point that is all we want for her. I woke up early this morning to get to the hospital and thought that I would check my email and glad that I did. Stacey MacMillan sent me an email to let me know about the fundraiser that Star Boriin and Shelly Perkovich have been working on putting together for Victoria. THANK YOU SHELLY, STAR, STACEY, and all the others that are involved with the fundraiser. We really appreciate and are so grateful for all of your efforts. THANK YOU TO BARK DESIGN FOR putting together such a beautiful flyer for our little angel. I can just say that there are benefits to growing up in a small community like Chisholm, MN. This fundraiser is an example of how people care....... THANKS AGAIN ... This has really made our day!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Victoria - Today is Monday, August 24. It is a new day, a bright day, it is the day the Lord has made. You continue to be strong and I am so amazed at you. You truly are blessed. I pray for a very good day for you today and I am anxious to get to the hospital and spend time with you. When I see you and your beautiful smile, my whole day lights up. Grandpa Bobby had to go back to Minnesota on Saturday and he sends his loves and he misses you very much. See you soon - love you Grandma Diane

    ReplyDelete