Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Feeling better & sleeping better

The last couple of days Little Miss Victoria has been sleeping through the night and feeling much better during the day. The test on Monday showed that her nissen is working well and it would be very unlikely that she would be refluxing. We really do not know what was wrong with her but she did test positive for the Rhino Virus which is a common cold. Her mouth is feeling better too. The docs cultured her tongue and it did not test positive for the fungus called Thrush, but who knows really. I am just hoping that the symptoms do not come back. We are home too and she is getting used to everything here. She loves the Veggie Tales and she has been busy jumping in her jumpy chair...Thank God for Grandma Diane helping us out at home. We had home nursing for the first week but that really did not work out well at all. I wish I could tell you my experiences with home nursing but out of respect for whoever is reading the blog I will leave it at that. I will have some pictures of V at home up soon. Please continue to pray and we thank all for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment